THE BIG 106 CONTEST LINE:
760-837-1061 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 760-837-1061 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
For Marker Broadcasting, hereinafter referred to as “the Station”
75-153 Merle Drive, Suite G, Palm Desert, CA 92211
1. Contests are open to all persons except full or part-time employees of the Station and their immediate families (spouses, children, parents, brothers, sisters or significant others). In the event of a co-sponsor merchant, employees of such merchant are not eligible to win.
2. No purchase of any kind is ever necessary to win any contest
3. All selection of and distribution to winners is the final decision of the Station.
4. The Station reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
5. All winners must claim their prize at the Station offices, 75-153 Merle Drive, Suite G, Palm Desert, CA, 9AM – 5PM Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, within ten business days of winning, or they forfeit their right to the prize. “Cash” prizes will be paid by check from the Station. Winners are required to show valid picture identification and may also be required to furnish driver license number and social security number.
6. By accepting a prize, the winner grants the station the right to publicize and/or broadcast the winner’s name, character likeness, voice, residence city and the fact that they won the prize, including the circumstances, without any compensation to the winner.
7. Winners are not eligible to win again until fourteen (14) calendar days have passed. Limit one winner per household.
8. Winner is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes which may become due as the result of winning a prize.
9. If travel is required to use the prize, the winner is responsible transportation to and from such site unless otherwise stated in specific contest rules.
10. The Station is not responsible for lost or broken phone connections
11. Other rules may apply to a specific contest. All contest rules are available at the Station during normal business hours, or by sending the Station a request with a self-addressed stamped envelope.